GF Hedgehog Slice
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla essence
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1 1/2 cups puffed brown rice
1/2 cup linseed
1 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup activated buckwheat
Can add some cranberries, goji berries or flaked almonds for an added layer of texture.
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add the coconut oil.
2. Heat in the microwave for ~20 seconds until melted.
3. Add the cacao powder, maple syrup, salt, and vanilla. Mix.
4. Mix through the puffed brown rice, linseed, coconut and buckwheat. Ensure to coat all of the mixture in the cacao mixture.
5. Line a tray or glass / plastic container with baking paper. Spoon the mixture into the container and push it to the sides and ensure it is even.
6. Place in the fridge and leave for at least 1 hour to set. Cut into 12-16 pieces, depending on what size you prefer for a snack.
Enjoy x CC