1 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup maple syrup (option to use honey instead)
1. Add the maple syrup and melted coconut oil together in a small cup or bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the muesli and desiccated coconut.
3. Pour in the maple / coconut oil mixture and mix through.
4. Line a brownie / shallow cake tin with baking paper.
5. Press the mixture into the tray until it is even.
6. Put in the fridge until set.
7. Cut into 12 -16 serves as per personal preference with snack size.
8. Serve with a delicious milky chai tea or hot chocolate for maximum deliciousness.
I love seeing your creations and additions, so please tag me:
Facebook: Claudia Cramer - Dietitian