2½ cups Almonds, Cashews, Macadamias & Walnuts 10+ Natural Muesli (Sunsol Muesli)
½ cup Coconut Oil, melted
2 tablespoons honey
150 g tofu (silken or soft is fine)
70 g of dark chocolate (+60% cacao content is best)
3 tbsp. maple syrup or honey
Optional: 2 tsp. Gelatin / Collagen ** I Use the brand ImBibe Living (https://imbibeliving.com/)
1. Add all of the base ingredients to a heavy-based frypan and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until fragrant, stirring throughout.
2. Turn mixture out onto a tray lined with baking paper, before shaping into a rough circle.
3. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to firm up while making the topping.
4. To make the topping, in a small microwave-safe dish/ bowl, melt the dark chocolate (around 30 seconds - 1 minute).
5. Add the maple syrup, tofu and melted dark chocolate into a food processor or blender (a little smoothie maker would work also) and blend until smooth.
6. Sprinkle the gelatin / collagen over the top once blended and stir in the mix. Pour into the muesli base and let set in the fridge.
7. When set, cut into 16 squares.